How to Qualify:
1. Graduate from North Lawndale College Prep.
The Phoenix Pact works only with students from NLCP.
2. Earn a weighted GPA of 3.0 or better.
You need to graduate with at least a “B” average.
3. Complete your FAFSA, by October 31.
You need to ﬁnish the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, on time, each year. Also, your college will require you to complete verification steps every year to receive your aid.
4. Qualify for the Maximum Pell Grant.
You need to have a $0 “Estimated Family Contribution” according to your FAFSA.
5. Enroll at a Phoenix Pact College.
You need to attend and be in good standing at one of our partner colleges.
6. Share your information.
Once you get to college, you’ll need to provide us access to your grades and college financial information.
You also need to know:
1. You will have to take some loans. The amount will be $5,500 per year, possibly even less. It is an amount that is manageable to re-pay, when you have your college degree.
2. Some colleges limit how many Phoenix Pact scholarships they will offer. The college might admit you, but not give you the scholarship. Apply early!
3. If you don’t meet one of the requirements, talk to us. Sometimes we can work out another solution.
4. Next step: visit the Phoenix Pact office, at the Christiana Campus. Get started today on the path to your future.